Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Moosie's birthday is around this time but we don't know the actual date so we celebrate it on July 1, which seems as good a day as any other and, because it is a holiday here in Canada, we know we will always be able to spend lots of time with him that day without work intruding, etc.

But, as everyone knows, BeagleWorld was down on July 1 and so I couldn't post his birthday on the actual date... but it turns out that Moosie expected that I would celebrate the event here THE VERY MOMENT THAT BeagleWorld came back online - which I didn't do and am now getting cold stares from the little guy... well, actually he is happy as a clam and completely content as he always is (no baggage for my boy...) - but I do feel guilty!

So, happy slightly-belated-for-technical-and-then-a-disorganized-owner-reasons NINTH birthday Moosie!!! Love ya Boo!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
And Happy Birthday to Moosie from his friends in Virginia....Henry B., Yodel and Denise!

He deserves a great, big treat!

~Denise

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey moosie, dont pout, just eat ALL the cake.
dont even share one bite!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I bet Moosie is like the Bagel all days are great and any day that there is extra fussing and attention is even better. Happy B-Day Moosie from the Bagel and I

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Moosie thanks everyone for their birthday wishes - and agrees that pretty much every day is perfect whether it is his birthday or not... and even better than perfect if he has a squirrel toy to kill and destuff at some point during the course of the day. He does sometimes get tired of Buzz chewing on his rear leg - but is willing to put up with that because Buzz is a pretty excellent playmate (when he is not chewing on his rear leg).

Arrrooooo arrrooo arrooo says Moosie!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts