Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my Monty is officially a big boy now. He is moving on to "Dog Food" and putting away the "puppy food". Kind of makes me sad! He will always be a puppy in my eyes!!

On a side note...does anyone elses beagle do this? When i bring the groceries home, Monty knows exactly what bag his treats/chew/stuffies are in. He will ignore the meat and veggies and go straight for his bag. He's so smart /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Not exactly this... but Chloe likes to open one of the bags and curl up in it... just sit there and wait for me to finish putting everything away... they are smart /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Letty _&_Monty:
Well, my Monty is officially a big boy now. He is moving on to "Dog Food" and putting away the "puppy food". Kind of makes me sad! He will always be a puppy in my eyes!!
I still call Caesar "my puppy".

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Yes, I know about the grocery bag thing. I am carrying in an armload of those plastic grocery bags and Maggie's nose is in one dragging me down. She is kind of spoiled and knows there is often a treat or toy for her in the bag.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Monty is definatly spoiled by me....but i wouldn't have it any other way!! My boyfriend may think Monty respects him more...but when Monty wants cuddles, he comes to me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
If Maggie gets in trouble with someone or one of the cats swats her because she wouldn't leave them alone she always runs to me. It reminds me of a little kid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts