Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Teddy does look like he'd love to shove Phoebe off his chair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Little sisters can be a real pain sometimes. I never had one, but I'm sure that's how my brother felt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is insult on injury - not only on his chair but he is getting used as a pillow! :evilgrin: Then zip back in and take over the entire chair, or get a loveseat.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww cute pic, she's too sweet to get mad with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif but he sure looks darn miffed :biglaugh:

Rosa tried to get Sherry off her chair last night by pulling on the edge of the blanket in the hope that she would pull Sherry off with it :lol2:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a cute picture! Phoebe looks so sweet and innocent, and Teddy's sitting there looking like W.C. Fields, saying, "Get away from me, kid. Ya bother me!" But Teddy's too sweet himself to push her off! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
It reminds me of Shiloh and Poe at night. Poe sleeps at the foot of my bed, and Shiloh starts out at the head, but almost always moves around, finding just the perfect spot. After a bit of being jostled around, Poe gets up with a totally disgusted look and jumps off the bed. Then Shiloh moves over to the spot Poe just left and stretches out, thinking, I bet, "Ah, my plan worked!" :greendevil:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great picture!

I always wonder what Dogs *say* to each other?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts