1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Badger stole my bone!!!!!

[/url] [/IMG]

:hysterical:

Poor Bella huh?? It's rough around my house you know. They don't have any other toys or bones except that one! Whatever! Two GIANT baskets full of toys and bones and wouldn't ya know it they always want what each other has! Sound familiar everyone??? ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Oh yea!
That pleading face looks familiar!

Usually Mags is doing the stealing, and big-ol-Calvin is doing the pleading. He usually uses the distraction technique. You know....run to the window and bark like there's something neat outside.....Maggie runs to the window as Calvin whirls back to grab the bone.

Now there's Another pleading face......

Mandy, Bella is so grown up now. :heart:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely photo, which says it all! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
Georgia will totally come and "tattle" when Polly steals something she has. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
58 Posts
Different story in our house. All toys are Luna's. NOne are Lemon's unless Luna isn't looking. Luna is quite posessive with them - mommy takes them away if she gets too possessive. And if Lemon is occupying a favorite dozing spot, luna will do that same trick. Bark like a fool to get Lemon up and moving - and then steal the chair, lay down and sigh. This is particularly a favorite with mommy's lap /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes!! Even though you buy them two, give them both one at the same time.. they always want the other one.. even though it's EXACTLY the same as what they've got! Grr.

Leia will sit there and bark and bark at Sally until she's finished or doesn't want it anymore. Normally I have to pull Leia inside and wait for Sally to stop eating. Or entertain Leia with tricks and treats while Sally finishes quicker because she's missing out of treats.

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Cute picture! Yes, I've seen that look before.

"And if Lemon is occupying a favorite dozing spot, luna will do that same trick. Bark like a fool to get Lemon up and moving - and then steal the chair, lay down and sigh."

The above was posted by Lemon and Luna's Mom. I finally found another Beagle that does this. Sadie has always done that to Pooh Bear. Sadie is most definitely lead dog. If Pooh is laying in a spot she wants on the couch or anywhere, she will stand in front of him and bark and whine until he jumps down to see what she wants. She immediately jumps into his spot and lays down. Well, I'm glad someone else does this besides Sadie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts