Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW. Molly is precious! She's gonna' get away with murder with that sweet little face. I look forward to hearing more about Molly and her Beagle puppy antics. Jersey was a terror when she was a puppy, but now she's my soulmate. More pictures please!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Molly is precious -- love all the pictures in her gallery, especially the one of you napping with her. Obviously a close bond already!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW... the adorale beagle puppy face... she will get away with murder (I know Chloe does...) :heart:

Her face looks a lot like Chloe's face...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Molly is beautiful! How can you say "no" to those eyes ? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I! :wave:

I'm in Roanoke...what are the chances that you all and sweet Molly are too?

Molly has the sweetest face. Where did you all get her?

~Denise

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
What a cute pup! In "our book" the forehead stripe is a "must-have" in a beag! It is a classic mark of a tri-color beag that stays with them thru their adult life...but fades into their white face when they enter their seniour years. Rufus had one as well...but now that he has entered his 11th year he is following Goobers "age-pattern" as well! But a seniour beag is one of the most friendly creatures man has ever domesticated! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh my gosh--look at that face! Welcome to Beagle World, Matt and Molly :wave: and to the sometimes crazy but always wonderful world of being owned by a beagle! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
Molly is adorable!! Where in VA are you from? We are in Charlottesville. Welcome to the forum .... I just joined this week too so .... I'm new to all of this but it's great just knowing so many beagle lovers are out there!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Wow, what a doll!!! :angel:

Welcome Molly and Matt to Beagle World :wave:

Matt, Molly's got you wrapped around her paw, doesn't she???!!! We love puppy stories -- so looking forward to yours.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
so adorable, so cute!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I love her tan coloring--she looks like she has a sweet personality!!
welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.