Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Molly was pacing and whining like crazy this morning so I went to see what she was up to. This is what I found:

Needless to say, she has been on ground hog AKA hedge hog alert all day!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love the back of the noggin pic! Stan follows that look with a head tilt then a whine, then it's back to the ears up glare, I love it!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Really like the picture it tells a story!!! We used to have loads of hedgehogs but Susi has seen them all off.

·
Registered
158 Posts
great pic, I've never seen one of those before - very different from what we call hedge-hogs in the UK! Sandyj said to be careful - what do they do?

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She was still looking for him today!! Wow did he eat a lot of our garden veggies, hubby was not happy. We now have moth balls everywhere outside and it smells!

I was wrong about hedge-hog, I meant to say wood chuck

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
This is a fantastic shot!! If Sadie were to see a critter like that out that door, there would be no door left. She would claw and throw herself at the door and probably go crazy.

How neat, a wood chuck on your back porch.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm not really clear on the difference between hedgehogs, woodchucks, and groundhogs. However, I do know that a groundhog can be nasty. My childhood dog, who was pretty big, got into an altercation with a groundhog and came out with a badly split nose.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's too funny. I don't blame your hubby for being mad about the veggies. I got so mad at our squirrels for eating all the apricots off our tree.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I thought it was a strange hedgehog! Now I shall have to look up wood chucks, a bit like a rodent?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts