Our baby is growing up...

Her big brother Lucky...

Sleeping sitting up...

"Moji sit!" ....waiting for her treat..

"papa is in the shower..i'll just sleep on his slippers until he's done"

·
Registered
303 Posts
That is so awesome and I love the last picture Moji sleeping on the slippers. They grow up so fast before you know it that for sure. Thanks for sharing the photo's with us and keep them coming! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
889 Posts
What a lovely puppy. Her colouring is just like Rasha's

·
Registered
786 Posts
What cute pictures!!! I love the slipper picture :bounce2:

Is Moji a "lemon or red" beagle?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She is so adorable! I love the picture of her sleeping on your slippers. You're lucky, I can't have slippers anymore b/c Caesar eats them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww! Those pictures are cute! I also love the slipper pictures. I can still have slippers with Lucky but sometimes when he is all hyper, he attacks my slippers. Silly beagles!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What wonderful pictures! The puppy on the slippers would have made a good calendar picture. :heart:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pfr:
What cute pictures!!! I love the slipper picture :raspberry:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those pictures are precious. I love the one of her sleeping on Daddy's slippers. :heart: They grow up so fast. Before you know it she'll be all grown up. I miss some of those cute puppy moments, but not all of them. Enjoy this time...it's gone before you even know it!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just LOVE the pics!! She sure is adorable :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts