Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been traveling since Sunday afternoon, and I am missing my babies!!!
As a parting gift, one of them got into the pantry, and ate an entire container of fudge...bits of plastic everywhere, and of course, a huge vomit puddle on the white hallway carpet. :angryfire: It was on their list of things to do!!!!
Plus, with the snowstorm, I am worried that Polly is going backwards in her potty-training...she has been doing so well...
I am missing puppy kisses!!
just venting.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aawww I know how you feel....being away from them is harder on us than it is on them I think.

Hope you get to head home soon !!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww, I bet you miss them ever so much! You know they were just trying to get you to stay by making a mess! I'm sure they miss you too...especially since Polly didn't get to go to her class (silly boys!). Just think, you'll be home in no time!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can relate Taurus mom-I can barely stand a night away from my babies.
I am sure the other one ate the vomit-that is what happens around here too, or the "vomiter" eats the vomit. yuck!!

Yeah-my little Maggie and new Chopper are definitely cold and wet when they come in, but luckily I am just trying to keep a good schedule still, and if its "time to go out" then its time to go now!
Judi (PS, we have nearly 7 inches now, and its BLOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE! )

·
Registered
862 Posts
I know how you feel, Taurus Mom. When Boeing had to stay at the vet's for five days after his neutering, my mom and I missed him terribly.

I know they'll miss you too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jdetmering:
I am sure the other one ate the vomit-that is what happens around here too, or the "vomiter" eats the vomit. yuck!!
That seems to be par for the course with multiple dogs... the other problem we have is that when one is sick while we are away, we are never 100% sure which one it was, and therefore not sure which one should get the attention/blander food/etc. We are always left to guess unless they are kind enough to do it again in front of us!

And hope you get back soon Taurus Mom - maybe for some Valentine's Day puppy kisses?

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Boy can I relate! I miss my babies whenever I'm away too...
I certainly hope you don't get snowed in wherever you're at....
We've had blizzard conditions and 14+ inches over the last 24 hours.....
Maggie went out FIVE times before she got brave enough to wee. And it was 2:00am when she finally decided she couldn't hold everything in.....I had to take her out and she FINALLY pooed. sigh. Don't feel bad about Polly, she's only feeling the same anxiety the adults are feeling too. This will soon pass.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
QUOTE]That seems to be par for the course with multiple dogs...
And with multiple pets in general, at least around here! Mr. Poe (the cat) has a bad habit of eating too fast and then upchucking it right back up a few minutes later. Before you can say 'paper towel' Miss Shiloh is right there cleaning it up!! :pukey:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Know how you feel. The number of trips we have cancelled, not to be away from ours. At least yours are with your hubby and son, they'll be fine.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I know how you feel about being away from them. Its the unconditional love! :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I certainly know how you feel. I have to travel to Tallahassee for work training all next week. So I'll be away from home 4 nights. Hubbie will be in charge of taking care of Sadie and Pooh Bear. I usually the caretaker, feeding, watering, making sure that they go out in the yard and play and do their business and making sure they don't bark too early in the mornings etc. Hubbie has always done fine taking care of the Beagles while I'm gone, but still I worry and miss them all.

edited double post Hellen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts