Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I should not complain that I have a job where I can travel once in awhile...but traveling to Puerto Rico for a week right before Christmas! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
and I get to stay in a huge King bed, all alone...no DH or 8 paws in my face.
Here is a picture I took last week of Polly! (it's cold in Iowa :biglaugh: not so much here in San Juan :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Aww! I know how you feel. My boyfriend and I spent 4 days with family and left Spock in care of our roommates over the weekend. We were all very glad to see one another this afternoon.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. When I went back home for a visit in August, those 10 days almost killed me. The second I got there I wanted to jump on the plane and fly back to the US.
I'm going again the end of January, and seriously contemplating if I should take Chloe with me. I just don't want to put her through the 11 hour flight /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

You'll be back home in no time :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
An entire bed, no matter what size, to myself would be quite an indulgence. But not worth it if I was away from my babies for too long.

Enjoy the luxury while you can and give the babies big huge kisses when you get home!

Have a good trip and a safe flight.

~Denise

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Polly has been totally acting up while I've been gone. Is this normal to be SO naughty?
she chewed up a ball point pen and leaked blue ink all over my son's bedding.
then she went into my other son's room and chewed up 2 Game Boy games. :freak:

my DH is quite unhappy...could this be due to me being gone? usually she is in whatever room I am in when I am home... :heart:
I told them to give her a rawhide....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
:holyshit: I bet your son wasn't all that happy about his games either...
It is typical. Any change in their daily routine will cause this... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Its amazing, we dont want to go on any trips without our furry kids. We are already talking about, we can go there in 10 years time!!!! Different when you have to go on business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts