Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had forgotten how quickly beagle babies grow and change! Phoebe has lost all the black on her head exccept for her ears and "sideburns".
Here is our little princess! :heart:

·
Registered
540 Posts
AWWW..what a beautiful girl! Love the white stripe on her nose...Buckley's has faded right out. Lovely picture!! :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a cute little girl! :heart: She does look as though she's ready to do something mischievious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob- Teddy likes Phoebe most of the time. The exceptions are when she takes off running with his favorite toy"squeaky", or tries to knock him away from his food bowl. :lol2: Actually, Phoebe's best pal is my lab, Jazzy. They love to play, and Phoebe wears out before Jazzy does! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
what a little sweetie !!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
She's gorgeous! She looks so alert and really ready to take on anything that comes her way :biglaugh:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
She may have lost the black on her head - smart girl, it's cooler that way, leaving in such warm area...-, but she definitely has not lost her sweet, innocent Beagle look. See, same girl!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awwww...I remember Bailey @ 4 months and the black in his coloring. It is amazing how they change.

You've got a cutie there...but then again I have yet to see a cute Beagle. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts