Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a treat it was this morning to turn the page on our BW calendar and see precious Maggie's sweet smiling face! So here's a big
to our little calendar girl for November--Maggie. Hope you're feeling well today, sweetie!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We appreciate the thoughts but I think you skipped to December!
Miss November is former beagle member, Abby. (Maggie is having a good day -- seemingly no residual effects from last week's cluster seizures. Amazingly, she is now almost 1/2 the weight of her December calendar picture. Too chunky then, too thin now ...)

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, isn't my face red!! As if time doesn't fly by fast enough, here I am speeding things along!! Glad to know Maggie's doing well, though, and has recovered from last week's seizures. Bless her heart, I'm so sorry she's still losing weight. I can only imagine how alarming that must be. Wish I could send her some of Shiloh's excess!! Please give her a hug from me!

(Abby's picture is very cute to. Wonder what word she was looking up in the dictionary?):D

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Brien & Bodie
When do the 2009 calendars go on sale? I'd like to get one for Christmas.
Brien -- I've always been able to get my BW calendars in time to give them as Christmas gifts. Joe (a/k/a Joe Beagles) will let us know as soon as they are available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts