Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know that sweet Francis has been at her new home in VA since Friday morning! She is absolutely beautiful and is so quiet and sweet. She loves the kids and her little half-tail wags constantly when they are around. I'm so happy to see how well she and Elizabeth are getting along. Elizabeth is so excited to have another beagle to play with. It's great to see them chasing each other around the house. We are keeping her name, but we're changing the spelling to Frances. She is as sweet as they come and really loves people. She is a true lap dog and would stay on my lap all day long if she could. She is adapting very quickly. We are working on housetraining. All in all, she is just wonderful. I hope I'll have time to post a few pictures tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
<span style="color: #339999"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold">I love happy endings!!!</span>

So many people wanted to see Miss Frances find the right home and she did!

Thank you, Tara!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.