Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we left the boys home alone today for the first time. We're hoping they can hold it in for the whole day. Well, we're going to cheat today. My parents will be there around 1:00 to check on them and take them for a quick walk outside. Depending on how well they do today, we'll try to stretch it out a bit tomorrow. Except for the territory marking incidents on the first day, they've been pretty good otherwise.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Keeping fingers and paws crossed that all goes well !!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
:happyhappy: yeah oscar and Kramer !!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
congratulations!! I know how exciting it is to go home to a clean house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed today...Monty has been doing so good the last couple of days!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I checked out the boys pics on the TBBR website.....handsome boys! I hope things continue to progress smoothly with the housebreaking. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Beagle Fan,

You must bring "the boys" to the monthly Beagle Play day at Al Lopez dog park. Its on Saturday 3/25 10am.

Hope you can make it. The Beags have great fun together.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:Originally posted by Joe and Vinny:
Beagle Fan,

You must bring "the boys" to the monthly Beagle Play day at Al Lopez dog park... Hope you can make it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
We'll try to be there. Will there be refreshments served? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
555 Posts
Emma & I will be at the TBBR event at Al Lopez on March 31st to celebrate her 1 year adoption anniversary with her rescuers (her AA is actually April 1st). I will have doggy cookies that day. (In take home bags)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts