Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some FUN photos of me playing tug-o-war with one of Blackjacks balls w/ feet

I figured this thread would be a great place to share photo's of your Beagle and their favorite Toys!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great photo's. I really like Blackjacks dark eyes.

He looks really focused.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He is gorgeous... here is Chloe

Its amazing... she knows exactly where to bite on each of her stuffed animals so it squeeks... :happyhappy: I'm in love... :heart:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chloe has SUCH LONG LEGS! If you were to cut her off at the knees... there would be Blackjacks legs... LOL!

She's a leggy gal... woo woo! LOL!

·
Registered
991 Posts
You are going to have to convince me again, that there is not a site somewhere that you can order matching cats and dogs. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Here are some of Jersey playing with her toys...

Looking innocent...I didn't pull all this stuffing out!

On Christmas morning.

She loves the sow ears I get her at the pet shop. I love them because she can't get big pieces off, just small ones a little bigger than a grain of rice.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Li'l Girl doesn't play much with toys. I think that's somewhat common with some of our rescues. This morning, though, she did decide to get her bone out for a chew.

Kathleen, I shopped for a color coordinated cat, too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar had a favorite squeaky, stuffed blue bunny. He chewed the legs off in no time but still likes to play with the squeaky body. I call it the bunny-stump.

This is an older picture, I think he was 2 months old. He fell asleep with a toy in his mouth. (not actually a dog toy though)

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Ceaser is awesome! So cute and what a personality! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I found another one of Abby playing..she actually doesn't play with toys too much. She likes stuffed ones but seems to lose interest as soon as she figures out where the squeak is.

Is this picture Ashleigh (4 and about 35lbs) is dragging Abby (32lbs) across the rug :lol2:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oh Badger and Bella had the same bunny Ceasar's Mom!

ALTHOUGH no body left...just LEGS! AHHHH

They love to pull on those...I will have to check to see if I have a pictures of them with it!

·
Registered
308 Posts
This is one of the Twins favorite things!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ok here's a picture of Badger and one of my previous fosters tugging on their favorite bunny(The same one Ceasar has!)

[/url] [/IMG]

Oh and a peanut butter jar is also a favorite!

[/url] [/IMG]

BUT the most favorite favorite toy of all is Badger's Mamma Dog! Hee hee....shhhh don't let the word get out my big tough beagle has a woobie!! He has had this since he was a beagle baby and still brings to to me everyday I come home from work or run an errund...oh and he has to sleep with it a night! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

[/url] [/IMG]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts