Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pictures of Millie she is 12 weeks now. Life has definitely changed she is pretty full on . Toilet training is slow, she runs off with everything in sight and the chewing of my fingers drives me a little crazy. She is a guts when it comes to food, normal behaviour off course. She is obviously lots of fun too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Li'l Maggie .

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What a little cutie. Enjoy her while she's young. I know it can be trying at times, but some day soon it will all be a distant memory and you will wonder why you ever thought she was trouble with a capital T.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Such a sweet little face! And from the sound of things, it's a good thing she's so adorable and cute. Jersey was a ball of mischief when she was a puppy. I would tell her that it was a good thing she was so cute! She still has her moments, but all the trouble was worth it. Happy Quarter Year Birthday Millie!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
What a cute little pup. I thought I would go crazy when Maggie was a baby but now I sure miss those days. Enjoy her.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: beagletailsWhat a little cutie. Enjoy her while she's young. I know it can be trying at times, but some day soon it will all be a distant memory and you will wonder why you ever thought she was trouble with a capital T.
Thank you your so right.

Originally Posted By: kathy5very sweet
Thank you .
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseySuch a sweet little face! And from the sound of things, it's a good thing she's so adorable and cute. Jersey was a ball of mischief when she was a puppy. I would tell her that it was a good thing she was so cute! She still has her moments, but all the trouble was worth it. Happy Quarter Year Birthday Millie!
Thanks. She is worth it, I love those times she snuggles on my lap, and she certainly makes the kids laugh.
Originally Posted By: jassyWhat a cute little pup. I thought I would go crazy when Maggie was a baby but now I sure miss those days. Enjoy her.
Thank you , I will enjoy her.
Originally Posted By: EveShe is such a doll!
Thanks
Originally Posted By: SandyjMillie's precious!
Thank you .
Originally Posted By: Beagle Mom
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
392 Posts
*cuteness overload*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts