Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Miggy!

I double-echo what the others have said. What a sweet puppy little Miggy is!

My Henry was an adult rescue whose pic I saw on the 'net. I adopted him on the spot through an email and he came up on a transport truck two weeks later. Those two weeks while we were "expecting" him were endless! The night before he got here, I didn't sleep!

When they took him off the transport truck and put him in my arms...I cried! See my "profile picture". That was a little over a year ago and words can't describe how much I love my Henry.

Glad you found BW!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Of course he's grabbed your hearts... :heart: He's so darn cute....

Welcome to BW and hope you get to bring him home soon. Be sure to post all of your questions as they come up...most of us have been there and there is great advice from the members of this group.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Have you see the little rasquel look in his eye.... Nothing, absolutely nothing is cuter, nicer, more heart melting that a baby Beagle.

Do you know when you will be getting him yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's getting really hard waiting for him, we are supposed to pick him up on April7 but I'm getting so excited I may not be able to wait.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Oooh I can imagine how hard it is to wait. But do wait, your patience will be well rewarded, you will be getting a much better pup.
On the other hand, you just qualify as a perfect Beagle owner...you are just as patient as Beagles are.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts