Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I took lots of pictures today, most of which were blurs. Here's a few that weren't. I am so i
n love with this little fellow!

·
Registered
448 Posts
:greendevil:

Go enjoy your baby--- !!

Judi and the gang-Harley, baby Maggie, Chopper, and baby kitty

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a sweetie pie!!

Love that darling face. Just adorable :angel:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
There is nothing cuter than a Beagle pup, Miggy's pics confirm that.

I see by the shoe chew pic, the Miggster is 100% Beagle. They start young, don't they? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
23 Posts
He is a handsome little pup! What a sweet little face! I love when mine look up at me with those innocent little eyes and puppy smile. It makes me feel they could do no wrong! I guess the horns are pretty well masked by their enormous halos :evilhalo:

·
Registered
794 Posts
so cute...and I am totally drooling over that green grass!!! in Iowa, it's just brown and muddy, with more rain in the forecast...
but Miggy is simply a dear! :heart:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What a darling, I adore the one of him with his duck! Those eyes are full of mischief. :heart:

·
Registered
211 Posts
awwwww.... how CUTE!! When I first took my beagle home he went right for my socks! He likes him on my feet and off...It's now day 3 and he knows not to chew my socks..he has his toys

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
The one with the shoe in front of him and the innocent face is wonderful. Maggie accomplished what I could never do....taught my daughter and her friends to put their shoes away.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Miggy belongs in movies. What a beautiful face he has. Looking forward to reading all about life with Miggy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts