Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the Bank holiday we took Willow, Katie & Hughie to the New Forest, Hampshire, UK. We had great fun especially the beags. Hope you enjoy them.

Are we their yet??

Willow & Katie playfighting in the water! (New Forest Ponies in the background)

Hughie the mucky pup lol

Katie will do anything for a treat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif (my all time favourite cos her ears are so big they float!)

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Lovely pictures Ang

I particularly like the one of Katie and her floating ears!!! (A bit like Caleb, a sandwich short of a picnic sometimes, he does the strangest things)

I am sure they all had fun

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
They are too cute. They look like they had a great time. So what did the inside of your vehicle look like when you left? Wet paw prints everywhere? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Loved the pics!! Looks like a great adventure had by all. What a coincidence about the "Beadles" on the tire cover - a little white paint ...

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Oh your beags are SO good looking! Beautiful scenery and wonderful photos of all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great. I especially like the first one. How could you resist those precious little faces...although Katie's floating ears are cute too!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Your pictures bring a smile and sigh; what beautiful beags, what a great vacation!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Great pics!!

They look so cute in the Landrover /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

The "fighting" and the EARS are just wonderful pics.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love the Beagle heads sticking out of the back of the truck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts