Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jersey must be bored tonight. She's taking all of her toys out of the toy box and de-stuffing them. Maybe she knows that I just ordered her a bunch more from petedge.com.

Here are some pictures of her handiwork.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Jersey sure has been a busy girl! LOL!

I love the look in the 3rd picture. She's like, don't take photo evidence Mom!

·
Registered
303 Posts
She is very pretty!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Jen, I am so, so sorry. I think that Ginger has been sharing de-decorating tips with Jersey. I'll tell her to stop right away!

Ginger's new business

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
She is an expert at de-stuffing, do you sit down and restuff all those toys? She doesnt damage the toy itself, maybe she thinks they are kongs!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those photos are priceless!
Jersey is a smart girl -- she knows that her Mom replenishes her supply periodically.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes Angela, she is an expert at de-stuffing. No, I don't bother re-stuffing them. I buy her a bunch every few months. I throw them away after she kills them. I've actually got a fresh batch coming this week. Her mission actually started right after I placed the order for the new ones. I think she knew that she was getting some new toys and could get rid of the old ones now.

And Sandy, no she does not clean up after herself. It's quite the opposite. She gets mad at me when I clean them up. After I put them all away she has to go and get a few out to keep scattered. They all can't be put away at once.

And Matt, it looks like Ginger has quite the talent for redecorating. I think her and Jersey must have taken the same class....Beagle Chic 101...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Man she has alot of toys. Hey, but whats a Beagle to do when the mood strikes

·
Registered
786 Posts
Well Jersey knows how to have fun!

I actually saw in the store destuffed toys. I actually thought why bother, my girls would never touch them. They like to destuff...

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's too funny. My friend has a JRT that will tear his stuffed toys to pieces and then pick up all the shreds and put them in a pile. He's one crazy dog...lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts