Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The first picture is of Spike, Snoopys brother, the bottom one Snoopy. Spike was released this year, Snoopy 3 years ago. Hope i havent already posted his photo.
Spike has been adopted by a woman who lives about 2 hours from us. We are planning to meet up.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Do dogs know their brothers and sisters? I've always wondered that because we live about two blocks from Cobi's brother and they've never bumped into each other...just a silly human question.
Cathy

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have always wondered that too.

We don't know alot about Ben's past, but I always thought it would be neat to try to reunite him with any siblings or his parents.

Dogs probably aren't as concerned with that sort of Maury Povich Show thing as we are. LOL!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snoopy and Spike spent 6 years in a research centre together, so they will probably recognise one another, but not because they are siblings.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Awww, he's precious! I'm so glad he's in a good, stable home now. Bless the people taking Spike, and bless you too.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures of the boys. I love Spikes long nose. Beagle family reunions are great fun!

Originally Posted By: cobismomDo dogs know their brothers and sisters? I've always wondered that because we live about two blocks from Cobi's brother and they've never bumped into each other...just a silly human question.
Cathy
In my experience, yes. Several times a year I take Jersey to meet up with one of her sisters, Gidget. They are totally different with each other than they are with other dogs. To us it seems like the girls know they are related. I don't know if they remember each others scents from when they were pups or what. Jersey likes other dogs and tolerates them but the way she plays with and interacts with Gidget is completely different. The best part is I made great friends with Gidget's mom now as well.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Another pic of Spike and one of Snoopy. We think they are very alike? Spike is the top picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts