Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew/Godchild got a new puppy today from the same man I got lazy from. Lazy came along with us for the ride. He's thinking about naming him Rocco.

Lane holding him at the man's house.

Sitting with Lazy on the ride home/to the vet.

Taking a nap on the ride.

At the vet's office.

At my house before he went on to his new house with Lane.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a darling!! What an adorable face!!

Your nephew looks so happy. I'm sure he'll be a very loving Daddy. :heart:

Pics are gorgeous!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaawwwwww :heart:

He's absolutely adorable !!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a little cutie!! All the pictures are great, but I especially love the one of the puppy sitting with Lazy on the ride home. That little head tilt is precious!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How exciting for your nephew! Rocco is a great name. I bet Lazy will enjoy a new playmate. "Rocco" looks subdued in the pictures but I bet that pupppyhood will kick in soon!

·
Registered
345 Posts
This is so cute!!! I love the picture of the two of them sitting together, the little abby is so tiny compared to Lazy. By the way, I love the name Lazy.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Ahhhhhhh.....
What a precious pair; kinda brings a tear to my eye; all the memories those two will share together....
Here's a picture of my son and his black labrador Zeke; My son was about 5, and Zeke was about 1 when this was taken. My son was 19 and Zeke was 15 when their time together was over.

Your picture of your nephew and his new best friend just made my day.

Below is a picture of Cole and Zeke doing what they did best.....just exploring the world.

·
Registered
448 Posts
True happiness in your nephew's face, and true puppiness and adventure in the beagles!
Perfect pair!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts