Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of our new beagle baby Maggie. This was taken as we left the breeder's yesterday, and despite the sad look, she's really adjusting quite well!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! I wish I could kiss her right through the picture.

What a sweet heart! Congratulations!!!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What a doll! I hope you have lots of fun filled years with her.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Congratulations on your adorable new family member.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is very pretty. I hope she brings you as much love and joy as our Maggie brings to us.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
:heart: She's precious! So cute, so tiny...I just want to hug her and give her kisses. She's already practicing her sad eyes to use on you later. Like when she's chewed up your shoes and just looks up with that sweet little face as if to say "It wasn't me, I found them like that". Ahhhh, puppies. I almost want another one. Actually, I really want another one but I can't have two Beagles in an apartment. Could I?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
:exactly: She is so adorable.... :heart: :heart:

And Jen, sure you coule!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
She is absolutely ADORABLE! What a little sweetheart!! She's got that "beagle look" down pat!
Thank you for sharing your baby with us! Big hugs to you both!
Glenda 'n the pack

·
Registered
25 Posts
AWWWWWWWW so sweet keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
308 Posts
MUST NOT LOOK AT PUPPY PICTURES! 3 is enough......

Does she have puppy breathe? And I bet her wiskers are so soft!

She is beautiful!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts