Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Carroll, I am a student at Texas A&M, and my roommates and I recently found this forum online shortly after me getting my new beagle pup, Elvis! My girlfriend got him for me for Christmas/B-day, and I couldn't be happier!

Here are a couple of pics. I'm happy to find a beagle forum to get good advice, as well as share the tons of memories that are ahead of me and Elvis.

Here he is at 6wks old.

Sleeping in my dirty laundry!

Being lazy - this is pretty recent, hes about 4 months now.

Sleepy boy.

Thanks, and Gig 'em!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Elvis is an adorable puppy. How do you study with a beagle puppy in the house? I love to read and I remember the first few months with Maggie I didn't get much reading done and if I was careless enough to leave a book on the couch she ate as many pages as she could.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Studying for class is near impossible...I have to play with him hard to tire him out so he can fall asleep. Otherwise I'm up late while hes sleeping...It's getting better, especially now that he is sleeping through the night, but it will definitely be nice when he doesn't tear anything up and can sleep/stay outside of his crate when I'm gone.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I feel ya on trying to study.

I am a ME at Texas Tech so "Get your Guns UP!!!"

Dixie is 7 months old and she still can not be left out of the crate, mainly cause she will howl alot when i am gone. We are going to work on that some more. As they get older it gets easier to handle them, Just make sure nothing is on the floor and keep food out of reach!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to BW! Elvis is quite handsome -- I think that, if I had had a beagle puppy when in college, there would have been many missed classes primarily due to not wanting to leave it!

·
Registered
271 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Welcome Carroll and Elvis. He is just way too cute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Carroll!! I just moved from College Station to Rolla, MO!! Huge change I know, but I was going to Sam Houston State and I transferred to Missouri State to finish up school and to be closer to my fiance /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Elvis is so adorable!! I just joined this site today and I have a two year beagle whose name is Maggie and we sure do miss CS. Anyway, have fun with your beagle! Thanks and GIG 'EM!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank you... thank you very much... for posting! (Okay, that was my Elvis impersonation...LOL!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif He's gorgeous!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts