Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a new member based in the UK and will shortly be taking delivery of our gorgeous baby girl Bailey….yum yum!

Anyway without further ado…..drum roll…..cymbal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
OMG...I am in love. What a doll and I love her name. Welcome to you and Bailey and we look forward to getting to know you both. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
276 Posts
she is sooo cute! Welcome to both of you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We meet her for the first time on Sunday 1st March and have booked regular visits until we pick her up on the 21st March 09.

If anybody can give us some advice on toilet training that would be a great help.

Angus

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
OMG! She is beautiful! I think I am in love too
Welcome to Beagle World and you are going to need lots of wee pad for house breaking.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Bailey is absolutely magnificent!
Many of us who have adopted adult beagles, myself included, get our puppy fix from others' pictures so keep 'em coming -- you might want to do cuteness alerts in your subject line so we can prepare ourselves!

·
Registered
991 Posts
As Judy said, we need cute puppy alerts! Many of us, ok probably all of us, look at BW at work. There is nothing worse that being caught squeeking, OMG, look at that little doll!!! You get the idea. With the alerts we can ateast muffle the comments! Little Miss Bailey is going to elicit many, many sighs from this side of the computer screen. Now that I got that off my chest - more pictures please. She is precious and there is no such thing as too many pictures, be they pups, teenagers or seniors. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
OMG what a cute face!!!! Welcome

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for the lovely comments about Bailey, we are so excited about getting her it's going to be a long 3 weeks.

I am a budding photographer and will posting more pictures as I take them, of course I will now start my posts with “cuteness alert” so you all can prepare yourselves.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.