Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maya was a real trooper through this process and is really showing signs of being a great mother. She gave birth to 5 puppies. (4 males/1 female) She was very protective the first few days, but is becoming quite relaxed with leaving them for a few minutes at a time now.

I've attached a few pictures here. They are only 4 days old so they are not that cute yet. I'll update you all periodically though with new cute pictures as they grow over the next 6 - 8 weeks.

Shortly after birth

Day 3 puppies

Day 4 puppies

A special mommy & puppy moment

A closeup of the little female

·
Registered
14 Posts
Quote:They are only 4 days old so they are not that cute yet.
Aw, I Love the little big faces. Still though, I can't wait to see them in a few weeks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

:thumbup:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Glad all went well and what a good mum she is. The puppies ARE very cute. :heart:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh my, puppy overload! They are adorable. Congratulations Maya-mommy!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats to Maya! Hope the puppies do well! Are you going to keep them all, or sell them/give them away when they are old enough?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
way to go Maya !!!

I'm with Jenn ...I think they are adorable !!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh my god....they are already sooo cute...they will only get cuter as they get older... :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:Originally posted by doggonit:
Congrats to Maya! Hope the puppies do well! Are you going to keep them all, or sell them/give them away when they are old enough?
We have had a lot of interest so far, but only one has a guaranteed home. I am picky about who they go to and I'm still screening potential owners. All will be sold however, as I am already over the limit allowed for pets in my area. It's a shame or I might have 400 beagles. lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
awwww they are sooooo sweet!!!! Look at that little guy all snuggled to mum /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She looks very blissed out /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I love how they look all sweet and innocent...before becoming adorable little couch eaters :heart:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great pics, they brought back memories of Willows pups 2 years ago.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts