Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puppies are all doing great. Thought I would share a few photos from this week's puppy photo shoot. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Chevy looks like he'll ship parcel post real well. You can send him my way!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oooohhh, I have puppy fever now! Good thing I'm at my animal limit.

They are just adorable and any potential new families will have a hard time choosing their new member. They are all too cute!

·
Registered
135 Posts
These pictures will brighten anyone's day, too cute!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: ZookeeperOooohhh, I have puppy fever now! Good thing I'm at my animal limit.

They are just adorable and any potential new families will have a hard time choosing their new member. They are all too cute!
All seven have already been selected by their new families. As a matter of fact I already have one of Sulli's sold and she hasn't even given birth yet. Another couple of days on her and then you all will have to put up with even more puppy photos. lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UPDATE: Just found out that Sulli will be having 6 puppies (per x-ray today). Hopefully she'll have them tomorrow, but I guess I can't rush it. lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
They are all great pics but the picture of the puppy in the mailbox is precious!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yay! That's our little boy! Thanks for posting those Donna, my family has been eating up the pictures we send them. Ah! We can't wait to get Leo!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts