Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In fact, he's sleeping in my lap right now.

Here's a few pictures

Max on the way home

My son with Max

Daisy isn't too sure about him yet. They've played briefly, but this is the best picture I could get of them together.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
And an adorable little wannabeagle he is, too, Aleisha! Love the picture of him and Daisy - the look on HER face is absolutely priceless. Thank you for sharing this little darling!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
WooHoo!Max is adorable, and I especially love his coloring. It looks like he's almost a blue/black color, and the brown accents are cool! Will he turn more brown as he grows up? I know Maggie had a lot of black when she was small, but so much of that has turned brown now. Please keep us updated with progress pictures!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He is adorablicious
What a cutie.... and I love his blue color with soft brown markings.... I'm sure if Daisy could talk you would be hearing: why'd you bring THAT home? Does it mean that I'm not the princess anymore?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ooooh! He is adorable. Such a tiny little guy. I hope that Daisy adjusts quickly to having a brother. The look on her face in that picture is priceless.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Oh they are just so cute!! I LOVE his coloring!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Its like bringing home a new baby, the older child has to accept the fact that they have to share love. I am sure they will bond and be life long friends. He is a cute little chap.

·
Registered
392 Posts
AWWWWWW just adorable!!!
have fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts