Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are my babies Max( white) and Chloe( chocolate). Max is a former champion who showed at Westmister then had some unfortunate time in a puppy mill as a stud dog where he was debarked and turned white from the stress. Chloe is my new rare chocolate baby who was picked up as a stray and still is very puppy like. They LOVE seeing their other beagle friends at the dog park and snuggling with their mama

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Arooooo to Max and Chloe! Mr Max looks like a Christmas Beagle! You sure can see the difference between the field and show dogs. I love Max's laid back expression vs. Chloe's intense focused stare. Good job saving the both of them too!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oh I think they are both quite handsome dogs. Max is gorgeous and to think he has had such a rough life. Poor thing. I am so glad there are people like you willing to take them in.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey, I met you guys at the dog park on Friday.
Max is a real cuddler.
With Max and Chloe, Worship the Beagle's Tinker and Belle, and my Tucker, we had a mini Beaglefest.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Thank you for saving them, heartbreaking to think of a dog being debarked! Those greedy puppy-farm people wanted silent breeding machines. Max and chloe now have an excellent home.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Your pack is adorable! Although Max looks great in white, it's so sad that it was stress induced. I'm glad he has a loving home now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts