Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got Marley a couple of weeks ago and what a couple of weeks it has been! She'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow and has she been an absolute joy (well, most of the time). House training is going slowly but surely. She definitely knows she's not suppose to potty in the house, but that doesn't always stop her. Of course we're still working on training ourselves too! We're taking her out several times a night, usually after she cries from her crate. Here are some photos we've taken since our first post:

Daddy (my husband) & Marley taking a nap

Sleepy after playing with Baileigh (jack russell)

She's growing so fast!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
OK, Marley is absolutely adorable!!! And I can see daddy loves Marley's pillow

<span style="font-size: 8pt">PS - I fixed the layout for you. Use the plain image code (non floating image) so they won't be all horizontal, but one below the other.</span>

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Look at that face! Oh so cute! Marley is adorable.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Marley is so sweet and a lucky girl to have a playmate the same age.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
As we say often on BW......Awwwwwww and More pictures please!!

By the way, welcome from my Hoosier house to yours (my whole family went to Purdue except me, I went to IU; please don't hold that against me
)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for all the great comments! She's a lot of work, but definitely worth it. Baileigh is my old college roommate's puppy who is the same age. We get them together for play dates when we can.
I really can't believe how fast they grow, even in just two weeks!

And yay for Hoosiers! My husband & I both graduated from Purdue, but I go to IU medical school now, so I have to be loyal to both (I guess).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts