Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I honestly think I would put my own life in danger to try and save my babies. React first, think later!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow! What a guy!!! I am glad he only lost part of his fingers...it could have been so much worse!

·
Registered
443 Posts
That was so heartwarming what he did - to know there are those people out there who would do something like that to save their dog. I think I posted here what happened when Shiloh B. got his bak paw wedged between two floor boards on my deck - I tried to help him get it loose (he was totally freaking out and no one but me was there and didn't know what else to do) but in the process of trying to pull his paw loose, he bit me a few times. Yes, it hurt like ____ but I knew why he did it. Finally the paw worked loose and it was not broken or even sprained. To look at my arm now - nothing ever happened. What I did pales in comparison to what this guy did but I hope I would do the same.

·
Registered
131 Posts
After all the sad stories you see and hear about people abusing their animals, it's comforting to hear a story about people who truly do love their pets and would do anything for them!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: LeonidasAfter all the sad stories you see and hear about people abusing their animals, it's comforting to hear a story about people who truly do love their pets and would do anything for them!
Amen to that!

~Denise

·
Registered
421 Posts
i love my dogs but if a 7' gator grabbed one of them, i wouldn't have done what he did. i mighta come back later with a weapon and killed that gator.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: LeonidasAfter all the sad stories you see and hear about people abusing their animals, it's comforting to hear a story about people who truly do love their pets and would do anything for them!
My thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
350 Posts
two years ago i would have called this guy an idiot.
but two years ago i hadnt had a dog for over 20 years.
today i think, we'll tan his hide and make a nice Gator collar for fido! try to eat my dog.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just as a parent would sacrifice to save their child, I would do what is necessary to save Snoopy. I am glad to see so many who would do the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts