Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this site last night, and couldn't resist buying Maggie a new collar. I LOVE all the different fabrics they have, and it was really hard to choose just one. They specalize in Martingale collars, but I bought Maggie the standard side release collar. Here's the one I bought, and here's a link to the site:

2 Hounds Design

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK...my son just saw me posting this, and he said the collar I bought is ugly! So now I'm second gussing myself. They also make the same design in this copper color and I'm thinking about changing it. Any opinions?

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what I was thinking. I ordered this late last night when I SHOULD have been in bed sleeping! LOL

After BOTH of my son's comments about how ugly it is, looking at it again, it IS pretty ugly, and definitely not something I'd generally look twice at.

Back to the drawing board as they say. There's so many fabrics to chose from, I think I'm going to email them and change it before they start to make it. Such a fickle person I am!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I think it's cute. Very different and I love the colors. No matter what one you end up with, Maggie will look smashing in it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts