Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually feed my cats in the family room and keep the door closed so Maggie can't get in but my daughter has friends staying here for a few days and they are sleeping in that room so I have been feeding the cats on a patio table and then bringing the food in so I don't attract the raccoons. This morning I fed the cats and then let Maggie out, not even noticing that someone left a three step, stepstool right by the table. Maggie evidently noticed it right away because I came back in time to see her climbing down the stool with an empty plate in her mouth. I don't know how much the cats got and how much Maggie got but Maggie looks pretty satisified and there are no cats in sight. Luckily my friend is bringing her dogs over to play today so Maggie will get a little extra exercise to burn off some of those calories.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
They are so sneaky when it comes to food. Especially cat food! I'm sure she'll burn off those extra calories chasing her doggy friends today. They'll have a blast!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I fed cat food to my dog back home. The vet recommended it when we got back from a month abroad, and the dog (who stayed with relatives) was about 12 lb underweight..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
He loved it, and still does. My parents give it to him as a treat once every couple of weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts