Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,folks! I am so pleased to be able to tell you all that Maggie's health is stable and she is having more good days than bad.
We are taking this one day at a time but definitely enjoying today! Her weight has remained at 21 lbs. for the last three weeks -- she is not gaining but at least not losing. I am still giving her a weekly bath to keep her skin infections under control. As we enter her 13th birthday month, here she is, before, during and after today's bath:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My Maggie sends her sympathy to your Maggie over the bath. Maggie always gets in her crate if she hears water running in the bathtub.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
She is beautiful!

They sure feel good after their baths, don't they.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So glad to hear that Maggie is doing so well. Keep up the good work Maggie and you look beautiful after your bath.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
She's such a gorgeous girl (and she doesn't look a day over 8!). Love her big, beautiful eyes. Glad to hear her health has been good lately.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maggie, you're such a beautiful lady!
So glad that you've been feeling better. Be sure to eat so you can keep your weight stable.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh wow, she is stunning!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's great to hear that Maggie's health has been stable. She's looking great. Maggie, Jersey sends her sympathy to you...she hates getting baths too!

·
Registered
865 Posts
It is good to hear Maggie is doing well!! Maggie, you are just beautiful!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Tak'n a bath isn't fun, but it sure feels good to be fresh and clean, huh Maggie?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, Judy, I'm so happy to hear how well Maggie is doing
I think about her every few days and have been wondering how she is.

Getting to be the Grande Dame, she is. Her beautiful face and eyes belie her age. A bath is always great -- AFTER it's over!!

Love from Daisy
and me

Monica and Daisy

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Glad to hear Maggie is doing well - she is so pretty (even before her bath)!!

PS: Booker is willing to give Maggie a few of her extra pounds if she would like them!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts