Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Had a tree-trimming party at my house last night. Maggie was fat & happy with her holiday collar on. She served as the vacuum cleaner for all the yummy crumbs! She pooped out early -- a full day between Beagle Palooza & party.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How sweet Christmas Maggie looks !! :heart:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Judy, these are wonderful px!!! I just LOVE the one with her on the bed relaxing!! Her Holiday collar is WONDERFUL!!!!! She looks like such a sweet sweet soul. I can't wait to meet her and you someday. Beth

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great pictures Judy. Maggie is such a sweet little lady. She had a very exciting day yesterday, didn't she? I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed her job as vacuum cleaner at your party! I know Jersey would have. :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So much excitement for sweet Maggie. I love the picture of her with her collar. What a precious face! :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She's a cutie. Wonder if my Maggie will ever wear a bandana.. right now she would just eat it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maggie had no problem with the collar but put her foot down (literally!) when I tried on the matching ankle bracelets! And they were so cute ...

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can practically see in the pictures just how full her belly is and how content she is! Great pics!
(also laughing about the matching bracelets, I can't imagine MY maggie would have much of anything good to say about those either!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )
Judi~Harley~and little Maggie!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Oh I've looked at those and I could just see the two of mine trying to chew them off each other.. I was afraid of the bells and them swallowing them.

Your Maggie looks very festive in hers. Such a pretty girl.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts