Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on the 12th the girls will be celebrating their 1st Birthday.

This is from the first day we met them. They were 4 weeks old...

And here they are right after Christmas.

I'll try to get more pictures.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Aaawwww what sweet babies !!

Happy first birthday sweet girls !!! Tell your mommy extra treats and love are in order !!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sammy's Mom:
Happy first birthday ...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

·
Registered
448 Posts
Happy Birthday, you have grown to be beautiful girls!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif (and were ADORABLE babies!! )
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Happy first birthday! Isn't it amazing how much growth and change occurs in just a year. They are lovely young ladies.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Happy birthday for the 12th girls /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Oh how they've grown /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I can't imagine our girls that big!! I dont want to imagine them that big.. Lap cuddles with two puppies is going to get hard /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What beautiful young ladies!

I'm sure it's like having a humanoid child...you blink and they get older.

I hope the cuddling never stops.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Then Happy Birthday!

I love beagle birthdays! :biglaugh: Are you guys baking them a cake? Monty got a cake on his first birthday, although it was more of a meatloafy kind of thing with cocktail hotdogs on top. He and his labbi friend Cuba even got to wear birthday hats. I'm glad my good friend (the lab's mommy) understands my nuttiness (she even brought the hats) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
The 12th Eh...? That is Goobers birthday as well! :thumbup: Those of you on my e-mail list will get a scanned pic of Goober & perhaps, a pic of moi with my Toyota & it,s gunrack! :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts