Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we picked Maggie up at the vet after her first overnight boarding experience, she was so happy. She put her paws on my shoulder and her cheek up against mine and cried. As soon as she got home she checked out the whole house and yard and then crashed on the couch. She is sleeping so soundly, I don't think she slept the whole time she was gone. The people who worked with her reported that she was very well behaved and had enjoyed playtime.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Awwwwwww......

Maggie, I can imagine your joy at seeing mom again; (pssssttt....get all the attention you can while mom is feeling guilty.....ask for special treats)

Jassy, I understand your relief; it's so hard for me to kennel my dogs too; I tried several times, and always felt they WERE well taken care of.....I just could never relax. I finally found a 17 year old girl with a love for dogs who dog sits for me (my family makes fun of me, but I know everyone here understands /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

·
Registered
157 Posts
:angry:
However, she got over it the next morning as I began fixing her breakfast. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.