Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maggie has mastered all the commands in her intermediate obedience class and graduated today! We just had kind of a fun day today. The dogs got to show off any tricks they know and they had relay races and got to choose prizes. One of the games was Simon Says. We were told to put the dogs into a down/stay for three minutes...not always easy with the activity level of all the dogs. Part way through the time, Maggie laid down on her side, closed her eyes and had a short nap much to the amusement of everyone else. We will be going on to either advanced level or clicker training but I plan to wait until summer when I am not working. Its sometimes hard to find that hour on Saturday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Maggie,
You and your mama make me proud. You've worked so hard to graduate intermediate.....you're excellent ambassadors for the beagles of this world.....you've shown that beagles actually CAN behave :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Way to go, Maggie! :thumbup:

(Henry says that he would love to learn how to behave, really he would, but classes would intefere with his nap schedule and give him "bad nerves" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )

·
Registered
540 Posts
Good girl, Maggie!! Cecil and Brandy have told me that more training would interfere with their life style.....I want to do it, but hubby is ney on that...too much time and patience. We will see this summer. We are going to try, try again. This will be training school part 3 when we do.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Kelly...Maggie is 10 months old. She seems to thrive on the classes. When we get out of the car she runs to get to the class area. We will be waiting until summer to take another class. My schedule is just too busy between now and the end of school.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts