Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
If I happen to get up at night, Miss Lottie always steals MY pillow too. Usually right in the middle of it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseynapping on her mommy's pillows.
Try napping on her <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">own</span></span> pillows! She has the left side -- I have the right -- one of the advantages of being a single parent.

·
Registered
320 Posts
oh boy! these are so cute! i swear, i did not see this thread before I made my Zelda sleeping thread. What a weird coincidence!!!

Maggie definately likes comfy pillows, i can see.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Maggie deserves to live in the lap of luxury!! Make sure she gets a big tummy rub!!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What wonderful pictures!! Maggie looks so comfortable and happy!!

Jen, we won't tell Jersey that Maggie has her own pillows, or that Shiloh has her own sofa!!! We have 2 love seats in the den, and Shiloh has definately claimed one of them. (It's where she is right now!) When someone else has the nerve to sit on her sofa, she stands in front of them and either barks or tries to stare them down until they make room for her! Or move to another sofa or chair, as she really prefers to hog the whole thing!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: Genie Shiloh has her own sofa!!!
I have a nice, comfy chair with an ottoman (which Maggie uses to make her way up to the bed) in my bedroom -- it is my chair . Well, at least that is what I thought until this week ... twice when I've arrived in the house after work and gone into the bedroom, there's Maggie snuggled up in my chair! I've had the chair for 7 years and never thought Mags sat in it. Reminds me of the do you wonder what your dogs are doing when you're not home ... She jumped down very quickly and acted like a silly puppy running around -- probably trying to distract me from being upset with her. It worked! This morning I put a towel on the chair when I left to avoid any senior accidents.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts