Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maggie As A Smiling Dog

Folks: Maggie is one of the featured dogs this week in Bark magazine's Smiling Dogs video on their website. I sent in the photo a long time ago -- it is kind of nice to see her plump! Here is the link (Maggie's photo is #12 out of 24):

Bark's Smiling Dogs

Wish Maggie was smiling today ... she is at the vet so she can get examined in between his surgeries. She started passing blood clots in her urine last night so expect another UTI -- hopefully, I caught it early.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Maggie As A Smiling Dog

Just picked Mags up from the vet -- he sent off a culture as urinalysis was pretty bad. She got a shot of antibiotics and is on Baytril until culture comes back. She is obviously uncomfortable and I haven't been able to entice her with anything to eat. Hopefully, antibiotics will kick in soon so she can start smiling again!

·
Registered
472 Posts

Feel better Maggie! Hugs from Gunnar and Daisy.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

Hugs Maggie. You so cute in your smiling picture ((()))

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Awww, Mags. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon and start eating again quickly.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

The pic of Maggie is adorable!

Sending well wishes her way to feel better soon!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

She looks so cute. Hope she is feeling better this morning. When one of my elderly cats started having chronic bladder infections the vet put her on a low dose of amoxicillin every day as a preventative. She never had another bladder infection. I don't know if this is a possibility with Maggie's other meds or if it even works for dogs but it might be worth asking.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

All your good wishes must have helped -- Maggie was pretty alert this morning, ate a little bit and no blood clots passed during the night. Didn't quite get a smile out of her but am looking forward to one when I get home from work!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts