Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but I do lurk here pretty regular. I took Lyle on his second camping trip of the season and thought I would share a few pics. We went about 90 miles back on forested logging roads to a lake I like to fish for muskies. Lyle was his usual well behaved self other than one barking spell the first night. He also seems to get a bit spooked by going fast in the boat on rough water. However, all in all he enjoyed himself immensely.

This is where Lyle went every evening right after he finished his meals!

The bed he was suppose to be sleeping in! A 43 degree morning pic.

Enjoying all the new smells on a wilderness beach.

Another romp on a different shore.

"Can we go back to camp and have dinner Dad?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
A couple more camping trips Lyle and you should have Bill trained exactualy how you want your camp set up!

I bet the smells for a Beagle were top notch!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hi, I don't think we ever "met". I have a 7 month old (Chloe). She is red and white (like Lyle). He is beautiful, and seems like he had a great camping trip... :thumbup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
great pictures - you live in a stunning area, it's just beautiful - and that's a very handsome beagle too of course /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
now i'm going to try and find out whatever muskies might be /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It looks like you both had a great time. Lyle looks mighty comfy in the tent. I think it's great that you can leave him off leash out in the wilderness and he sticks around you.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Lyle looking good! Hes so handsome

Hope you are both well Bill

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the replies everyone! We had a fantastic time! Lyle has always been great off lead but as Jen n Jersey pointed out in another topic, having a beag with a separation anxiety problem really helps out. Lyle has severe s/a when it comes to his daddy so he is quite reluctant to let me out of his sight!

BTW: Beaglina, muskies are a predator type of fish that can be quite aggressive when feeding. Lyle would run for his dog box whenever one struck my lure.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Awesome photos! Lyle looks like a natural camper. I have always wanted to take mine camping but am afraid that Bailey would be constantly barking. As soon as it cools down I'm going to pitch my tent in the back yard and take them on a dry "camping" run to see how they do!

·
Registered
614 Posts
well, that's nice to know on the SA, as Dixie got a bad case of it too! lol

i think me and her will head to the lake in a month and see how she takes to camping.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Bill and Lyle are back. Bagel and I have been missing ya. We just returned from a 300 mile Off-road race. I play hidden check point and Bagel dug up the surrounding desert! Lyle is looking like he hass you well trained. Don't disappear so long next time.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sure looks like you both had a good camping trip :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Bill, you're back. I'm glad to hear you and Lyle are well. How are the fish biting this year for you? I wasn't able to get out much other than for a hour or two of pan fishing. Caught a few perch.

Tim just came back from Wyoming with a huge Mule deer. Biggest one yet, but the bonehead forgot the camera. Speaking of cameras, do you still have yours up?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts