Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia has a grey lump on her eyelid...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
Has anyone else experienced this? It looks like a tick is attached...but it's not a tick.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sounds like a "skin flare," which is usually not harmful or painful. I was told that as a dog gets older, they tend to get more and more of them all over. Chloe also had one on her eyelid, and Bailey has a little one now. For Chloe the vet put a local anesthetic and removed it because it was making contact with her eye.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Indeed,that is a part of getting older! I have a few moles that need removal from my lower back soon...But Goober,Duke & Rufus have had that done as well! I may be a "wuss" in this dept, but I'd rather have my beag treated for this than myself!!! (I'd rather die than be "poked & prodded" for a possible cure"!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Older? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif But she's only 4 years old! Isn't that fairly young?
It is right on the edge of her eyelid--like in the eyelash line...
crap, I was afraid it was something like that....

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update...the lump has disappeared! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I wonder what it was... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
oh well...
It's great that something fixes itself! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts