Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were at the dogpark one day, and there were a bunch of other dogs and pups there. One owner brought several toys for everyone to play with. Luigi just had to have em all...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is so funny and cute! Reminds me of my Roscoe and his tennis balls. No matter how many were in the house (sometimes 7 or 8), he'd round them up and stand guard over them...they were all his! Poor Cassie rarely got to play with toys because Roscoe always thought they were all his.

Funny thing is, Duke is exactly the same way! He always tries to take the toys from Violet and then they end up playing tug-of-war with them (and she often wins!). Last night, they were actually fighting over who go the rock I brought back from Yosemite. Silly beagles, it's a rock!

You can almost see by the look on Luigi's face what's going through his mine, Go ahead and try to take one, I dare ya! LOL He is such a pretty boy, even when he is being a toy hog.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Luigi88only one response? guess nobody wants to see anymore luigi pics...
You kidding? He's one of the prettier pups. Sorry I missed this one, happens to the best of us.

Chloe is like that too, stealing all the toys

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
LOL! Daisy is like that too with her toys. Heaven forbid I put them away in her toy basket. They ALL must come back out onto the floor.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Luigi's so gorgeous, and his markings are beautiful.
Our Spook is a toy hog, too. All it takes for him to want it is for it to be in another dog's possession.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Like children, they always find other kid's toys more exciting than their own. Luigi has unusual markings, very handsome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts