Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bounce: Lucky turns 2 tomorrow! :bounce2: But, we also leave for vacation tomorrow night. We are going to Key West for a little over a week. Lucky will be staying with my parents. I just feel so bad that I am leaving him on his special day. He had a special birthday party last weekend though. He had 5 dogs over for a doggie party. They even had birthday cake and lots of treats! I know he had fun. I gave him lots of treats and presents. I still feel bad I am leaving him though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I think he senses we will be gone because he has peed in his room every night this week and he never does that. My poor baby! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucky !!! :bounce:

Don't worry mommy and daddy will be home soon !!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Have a great birthday, Lucky!! And a fun vacation--sounds like your babe's not the only one who's lucky!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucky!!! And enjoy your vacation, I'm sure you will be missed but then he'll be sooo excited when you return. I advise bringing gifts back for Lucky so he knows you were thinking of him, and also to bribe him from peeing in your room the next time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.