Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they are used to each other! Caught them napping together a few nights ago and got proof...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I've noticed in so many BW pictures that beagles love to lay head to head and touching in some kind of way. Henry used to use my Olivia as a pillow and would lay head to head whenever she would allow it. It is so endearing!

That picture of Toby and Lucky is precious! They look so comfortable and serene. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

It's clear that they will become fast friends.

~Denise

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Beautiful pictures.

This is one of the reasons why I think I will always be a two dogs person because I just love to watch them sleeping together. And yes mine always lie with their heads touching or cuddling each other.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
They are so cute together. Iam now sure Toby is happy with the addition /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
The picture is really cute. Seeing Toby getting along with Lucky is encouraging for me, since I'd like to get a companion for Henry down the road (He'll be 2 in September.) Henry loves other dogs and would love to have friend, but right now with school and work I just don't see it happening, lol. Glad to see them together.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm so happy they are getting alog so well. It's always great when you introduce two dogs, not knowing each other, and they get along so well.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Just charming...so glad they love each other, it just seems to me having had mostly beagles, that they are the cudliest kind!!!! <3

·
Registered
271 Posts
That is so sweet. They definitely look like they are getting along just fine.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Awww....look at what great pals they have become. Beautiful picture!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.