Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polly is NOT Georgia's favorite. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif They fight over who sits in our laps, and never snuggle. who knows, maybe it's for my benefit. :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm always jealous of the beagle photos where the 2 of them are snuggled together...but look what I caught last night!? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Polly is yawning! :heart:
I'm saving the best one for next October.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
lovely. Hubby doesn't like Marley anywhere near the couch. But I cannot resist. Marley is such a snuggler so we sneak when hubby is not home....shhhhhhhh

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh that is SO cute! I especially like the second photo /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
it's lovely when you finally get to see them snuggling when they don't normally. my dogs have always suggled up with each other but i love it when the cat joins in because that is so rare

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just thrilled that they will snuggle once in a while! even when they are in bed with me, they don't touch each other. But they have to both be smack up against me....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts