Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working from home since March. My company is moving buildings, but we're not going to be working in the office before that, so I had to go into today to pack up my desk. I packed up in 20 minutes and came back home. Drove because I don't want to take transit.

Driving back home I'm at the parking garage entrance and I see a guy with two beagles and another dog. Wow! I think - those are some good looking beagles. The one is bigger and dilute, and then there's a good looking fit one, and a black dog...wait a minute, those are my dogs! (Neb being bigger and dilute as a mix)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been working from home since March. My company is moving buildings, but we're not going to be working in the office before that, so I had to go into today to pack up my desk. I packed up in 20 minutes and came back home. Drove because I don't want to take transit.

Driving back home I'm at the parking garage entrance and I see a guy with two beagles and another dog. Wow! I think - those are some good looking beagles. The one is bigger and dilute, and then there's a good looking fit one, and a black dog...wait a minute, those are my dogs! (Neb being bigger and dilute as a mix)

Beagles are handsome looking dogs. Here is 4 month old Luke.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luke is very handsome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts