Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the areas in and around LI / NYC want to set a day aside one weekend for a beagle meet & greet? I know of a few dog parks on Long Island and only one about Manhattan but I'd love to get a group together and cause some mayhem somewhere.

Chime in with interest and ideas.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well, you probably could guess that I would love that... unfortunately I don't have a car, so that would mean either the LIRR (don't like it) or subway to manhattan.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
We do have a doggy gathering here in a local park in Forest-Hills almost every night.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Besides, now that school is starting again, it's going to be a bit more difficult unless (as you suggested) it will be on a weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I wish I could go! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm not sure we have many BW memebers in this part of Virginia.

Are dogs allowed on subways in New York? We did a long weekend in NYC las summer. The subway was quite the experience.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Dogs are allowed in the subway if carried in a bag... lucky for me that Chloe is a small beagle (13" beagle but even smaller than that).... She fits perfectly in a bag I got for her :hi: ... not so comfy for me cause the straps are horrible /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif , but I figured I'll just get another bag.
Any of you guys know of anything good for flights as well? She will qualify weight wise, she is only 12 lb (at 6 months of age).... I don't think she will get too heavy for flights...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts