Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Are you kidding!?!?! I want a copy of the catalogue JUST so that I can cut the cover off and FRAME IT! LOL! :heart:

SERIOUSLY.. Can we ALL just see this haning on our walls /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

--------------------
~ Louri ~ Mommy to Quads (we'll be 4 years old in 4 months)

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I emailed them to tell them how much I liked the cover and someone emailed me back in no time at all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it. If you go to llbean.com you can order the catalog. On the left hand side, just click on Free Catalog under Shopping Services. You can request which catalog you want sent to you. I just ordered one.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I just ordered one too; it's going on my memory wall in the dog's room (framed of course)....

thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
439 Posts
thats way cool, and long over due. ever notice that in those as well as the bass pro shops catalouge's they say they are outdoorsmen. they have dogs printed on everything from pics to bed spreads. they have nothing with the beagle dog printed on it. nothing. its all lab's and pointers, nothing ever beagle dog. maybe we should contact them and complain about that.
makes me think that they disreguard the beagle as a sporting dog. almost disrespectful to the beagles themselves. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I got my catalog and it was the wrong cover. I was very disappointed. So, I thought I'd email them and tell them. I explained that I'm a Beagle owner and was really looking forward to the catalog cover. I asked if it was available as a print anywhere. I told them I'd be willing to pay. Here is the response I got.....

Thank you for contacting L.L.Bean.

We have had several compliments on the catalog cover. I would imagine it would be a perfect thing to have for a beagle owner.

Unfortunately, the artist is not offering prints of his art work. I am sending you another catalog that will have the beagle cover.

Talk about customer service! I'm not even a regular customer. What a great company!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts