Our Beagle World Forums banner

Little stinker...

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Erin 
#1 ·
Do your beagles fart very often? It may sound silly but Zbój is terrible... I feed him only with Eukanuba for medium breed puppies...

Is there anything that can be done about it?

#2 ·
Yes..omg, YES.

Java gets up and pretends to stretch, but that's always followed by raising his tail and groaning a little bit. I usually end up gasping for fresh air roughly 20 seconds later.

How is Zbój's poop? Is it soft or relatively firm and has shape? Ever since I started including a little bit of pumpkin to Java's kibble, his farts have diminished as well as soft stool.

#3 ·
He poops normally (I think). I'll try pumpkin and I hope it helps
Thanks.

#8 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyJersey isn't gassy at all. Amber on the other hand could clear a room. She'd let one go, smell it, look at one of us like how dare you! and walk out of the room.

That would be my Baxter!
He passed gas the other night laying next to me and it actually made a vibration on the leather sofa! he then looked at me like You are discusting LOL
Baxter is terribly smelly!

#10 ·
both of ours are gassy at time...they don't even give it a second thought. but the other night everyone was just hanging out watching tv and Daisy got up and started to climb up on the armrest of the couch right about Erin's nose level. I guess the climb was a little to much for her and she couldn't hold it in. She made it to the top of the armrest and out it came right in Erin's face. I felt bad but couldn't stop laughing. And now I will be in trouble for telling this story...maybe she won't see it

#14 ·
LOL!

Menolly farts occasionally but when she does it's pretty bad. She usually does it when all of us are relaxing on the couch. It's one of those silent ones. Thankfully it only lingers about a minute.

Hers aren't nearly as bad as Annie's were, though. Hers were loud and VERY smelly. She could clear a room. She sort of knew what she did. She'd look at us sheepishly and wag her tail, as if to say 'sorry, can't help it!' Hers would hang around five minutes and more.

#15 ·
That's funny Jason, I was going to tell that very story about Daisy, so you're not in trouble.
Daisy also used to fart right after she pooed. It was like the trotting farts, in the rhythm of her gait.
But Rocky never farts. We also give Eukanuba to our pups but are in the process of switching over to Innova to try and help their allergies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.