Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chloe dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. I made her costume, and the hood was too much for me, so I just made a bandana with ears holes... She has little wolf images pressed on the cape

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great Eleanor! Chloe is of course adorable as Little Red Riding Hood. I know you were worried about how you were going to make the hood. Great idea to just make a bandana and cut holes for the ears.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is adorable and Chloe is gorgeous in it. The big bad wolf would certainly fall into a puddle of mush looking into Red Riding Chloe's soulful eyes!

·
Registered
320 Posts
hahaha ohhhh boy, i love it!! especially her ears

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
That first picture is absolutely beautiful! Her eyes are sooooooo stunning!

I showed my husband the pictures and all he could say was poor little dog. He HATES dog clothes! LOL

Great job on the costume btw!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh, what a cutie!!! Great costume and she looks sooo sweet in that first pic. Those eyes must just melt you every day.

·
Registered
650 Posts
<span style="font-size: 14pt"> Why Little Red Riding Chloe, what beautiful eyes you have!!</span> Did she get to go out and do any trick-or-treating??

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, she went out alright, but no trick-or-treating.... there was a doggy halloween party at the park. Tons of dogs, you wouldn't believe it....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Eleanor that is SOOOOOO cute. Your Chloe is a little doll! Wish we lived closer so she and my little Chloe could be playmates!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
She looks very thrilled as if to say: mom, can I finish my nap now?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts